Sunday, September 5, 2010

A clean home is a happy home




Sundays are some of my favorite days of the week, but they can also be my least favorite. My day off... full of dusting, vacuuming and all the necessary cleaning responsibilities. Although that outfit to the left is what I wish I was wearing, sadly, mine is at the dry cleaners...damn. Spitting image though...

I did go through my old clothes today, and they brought back some memories... Some sad, I might say. I remember back about 2 years ago when all I owned was 3 Tshirts, 3 tank tops, and one pair of crappy jeans that had no shape to them. Oh, and lest I forget my one 'nice' shirt that I had for work. Now, my drawers finally look like that of a girl and I couldn't be happier with my selection.

After all, coming home to a clean house is quite underrated. Nothing is better than knowing everything is already done.


Watching during typing: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen

1 comment:

  1. The thing about cleaning, the dirt will always be there. I'm in no rush, so I spent my day at Zoostock (pics are up).
    LoEG was so hokey, but I loved it anyway. "And the game is on", he he. Oh, that Sean Connery.
    Every time I think about you leaving behind all of your childhood possessions it breaks my heart.

    ReplyDelete